Aim and Objectives
The training seminar aims to build participants’ competences to combat hate speech online and promote human rights on- and offline through human rights education and campaigning.
At the end of the seminar participants will:
- Have knowledge of the approach of the Council of Europe to hate speech as a human rights issue
- Have shared and learnt from each other’s work, good practices and challenges
- Strengthened their competences to address hate speech through human rights education, using Bookmarks and other tools.
- Developed their competence in developing human rights narratives and have been
introduced to the handbook on developing counter narratives to hate speech
- Developed the competence to implement online and offline campaign activities in the framework of Action Days.
- Developed competences to document and evaluate campaign initiatives and promote their visibility.
Expected outcomes of the training course are:
- Thorough knowledge of the Council of Europe work on hate speech and the campaign.
- Ability to use Bookmarks and the handbook on developing counter narratives to hate speech as resources in setting up educational and awareness raising campaign initiatives.
- Ability to use online tools for campaigning.
- Developed follow-up actions involving the stakeholders of the campaign that:
- Strengthen the National Campaigns in the Balkan region and across Europe
- Strengthen regional cooperation between national campaigns and partners.
You need to log in in order to answer this survey.
To apply click here